Configuration & Workflow
Admin has to go to Auctions -> Settings -> Addons for setting.
1) Give Buyer's Premium to - This option shows who will get the buyer's premium.Auction owner means seller who has put up their product to sell on other's site.Site owner admin lets seller sell products on his website.
- Admin - The buyer's premium will get the admin if the admin option is selected.
- Auction Owners - The buyer's premium will get the auction owner if the auction owner option is selected.
2) Buyer's premium Type - Two options are given.
- Flat Rate - If select flat rate option, a Fee Amount field will appear.Add the value admin want to add to the total amount of product as a buyer's premium.$5 value has been added to the fee amount field so will add $ 5 as buyer's premium.
- Percentage - Percentage value added to free amount field.It means 5% of total amount will add as a buyer's premium.Two field will appear when you select the Percentage option.
- Minimum Premium Amount - Total amount calculated in percentage is below this minimum amount then this amount will charged.For example, 5% of total amount is below $1 then $1 will be charged.
- Maximum Premium Amount - Total amount calculated in percentage is above this maximum amount then this amount will charged.For example, 5% of total amount is above $2 then $2 will be charged.
1) Hide Buyer's Premium tab on auction detail page - This option for hiding buyer's premium tab on auction detail page.It displays buyer's premium amount, min value and max value.The buyer's premium tab will show when this checkbox disabled.
The buyer's premium tab will not show when you enable this checkbox.
2) Display Buyer's Premium after bid button on auction detail page - This option for display buyer's premium value after bid button on auction detail.If this checkbox is disabled then buyer's premium will not appear on auction detail page.
If this checkbox is enabled then buyer's premium will appear after bid button on auction detail page.
1) Admin creates auction product.
2) Go to Auctions -> License & Addon and active Buyer's Premium.
3) Go to Auctions -> Settings.Set buyer's premium charge in "Fee amount" field and do other settings.
4) User go to my account page, registers or login and places a bid on product.
5) User must check bid status.For that there are 3 ways.
- PRO plugin sends an email to the winner for get Item link.
- Go to my account page -> Auctions and check it for bid won.
- User go to product page and click "Pay Now" Button.
6) User clicks "Pay Now" and checkout where user needs to enter billing details.There buyer's premium added to total amount as per entered value in setting.
7) Order is created and admin has all the information of the user in that order.He can go to WP Admin > WooCommerce > Orders to see that order.