How to send the invoice to the user manually
Ultimate WooCommerce Auction Pro plugin is based on WooCommerce, WooCommerce allows you to create orders and send them to the customers. Orders are created when a customer completes the checkout process, and they are visible to users with Admin and Shop Manager.
Admin can also create a new order and send it to the user(winner). Each order has a unique Order ID. For more information on Managing Orders please refer to this article.
In This Article
- Create an Order
- Customer Receives the Invoice/order
Create an Order:
Admin can create a new order and send it to the customers even they didn't place an order on that product. To create a new Order, navigate to WooCommerce > Orders. There will be a list of orders placed by customers. you can choose existing order and send it to the customer again or to the new one.
Click on the Add Order to create a new order for a customer.
If you choose existing order then you can send it to the new customer or the existing one to Resend the new order notification.
In the new order, you will have a few sections to fill about a customer. General, Billing and shopping address, item detail, etc.
- Date Created: Enter the Date and time of order creation.
- Pending payment - Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid).
- Processing - Payment received (paid) and the stock has been reduced; order is awaiting fulfillment. All product orders require processing.
- On hold - Awaiting payment. stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Completed - Order fulfilled and complete, requires no further action.
- Canceled - Canceled by an admin or the customer and stock is increased, no further action is required.
- Refunded - Refunded by an admin and no further action is required.
- Failed - Payment failed or was declined (unpaid) or requires authentication (SCA). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Customer: Enter the name of the customer for which you are preparing the order.
Fill in the basic address details of the customer here. you can choose the Load Billing Address which is provided by the customer.
Fill in the shipping address details of the customer here. you can choose the Load Billing Shipping Address which is provided by the customer or you can use the Billing address by click on Copy Billing Address.
Admin can add particular products, extra fees, taxes, add coupons, and refunds. Click on the Add Item(s) button and new options will be available on the right side.
Here you can add other/extra charges, Shipping fees.
Admin can choose which action to perform on the order.
1) Email invoice/order details to the customer: Email order to the customer to notify him/her about the invoice.
2) Resend new order notification: If want to resend an existing one or new invoice to the customer.
3) Regenerate download permissions: To generate permissions for downloadable products.
Add a note for your reference, or add a customer note (the user will be notified).
Click on the Create button to create the order/invoice.
Customer Receives the Invoice/order:
The customer will be notified about the new order sent by the admin. Customers can View, Cancel or Pay the invoice.
Click on the view to view the Order Details.