Step 3 - How to setup Paypal
Follow below mentioned steps to configure Paypal.
- Choose "Paypal Payments".
- Enter your Paypal Email Address relevant for Live or Sandbox account. Please ensure that since you want to receive payments via Paypal, your paypal account has the capability to receive payments. For example: Paypal Business accounts are eligible for accepting payments but Paypal Personal accounts are not.
- Choose Paypal Account Type: Live Or Sandbox
If you are testing via sandbox then kindly ensure that you have created a Sandbox account and provided the same details here.
- To Obtain "Client ID" and "Secret Key", please do below:
- Scroll down to REST API apps and click on Create App button
- Once your app is created, you can choose account type:
- Then you will see your Client ID and Secret Key, just copy and paste it inside PRO plugin.