1. Installing Ultimate WooCommerce Auction Free plugin
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for assistance and also ask them to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above is ensured.
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- Latest WooCommerce Plugin. You can visit WooCommerce website to read their documentation and extensions and watch their WooCommerce 101 Series before starting the installation and configuration process.
- To do an automatic install of our plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type “WooCommerce Auction” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found “Ultimate WooCommerce Auction Plugin” by “Nitesh Singh”, you can view details about it such as the release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Once installed, simply click “Activate”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here. Kindly follow these instructions for WooCommerce Plugin and then for our plugin.