WooCommerce Product Vendors
If you want your users to add auctions on your WooCommerce store then you can use the WooCommerce Product Vendors plugin to create a vendor store where your users can act as vendors and can add their own auctions.
- WooCommerce version 2.5.0+. You can find its documentation there only. Kindly go through it.
- WooCommerce Product Vendors 2.0+: Its documentation is here. Kindly go through it.
- Ultimate Woo Auction Pro 1.0+
Let me now run through in this article an example to show how can we add users as Vendors and then how can they add an auction.
- Adding a Vendor
Please do refer to detailed documentation here for step-by-step instructions.
- Assign Vendor Admin to Vendor store.
- Login as Vendor Admin inside WordPress back-end Panel to add products for this Vendor
- The product gets added to the Shop page
Now, any users on this site can bid on it.
Also, features built-in WC Product Vendors are applicable to auction products too.