For Sorting you can add these shortcodes https://docs.auctionplugin.net/article/70-installed-pages mentioned here.
you will also observe "orderby" and "order" parameter in the shortcode.
For example: [uwa_all_auctions columns=3 orderby="date" order="desc/asc"]
Now, you can use below in "orderby":
- orderby – Sorts the products displayed by the entered option. One or more options can be passed by adding both slugs with a space between them. Available options are:
- date – The date the product was published.
- id – The post ID of the product.
- menu_order – The Menu Order, if set (lower numbers display first).
- popularity – The number of purchases.
- rand – Randomly order the products on page load (may not work with sites that use caching, as it could save a specific order).
- rating – The average product rating.
- title – The product title. This is the default orderby mode.