2. Adding Auction Product
- After you have setup WooCommerce and activated our plugin, you should add a product. You can do it via WordPress Dashboard, navigate to the Products menu and click Add New.
- While adding product, choose “product data = Auction Product”. Add data to relevant fields and publish it.
- Product Condition: This field can be used to show item condition as "New" or "Used"
- Opening Price: This field is the price at which the auction will start.
- Lowest Price to Accept: This field represents the "Reserve Price" for the auction.
- Bid Increment: This field represents a default incremental value between any two bids.
- Buy Now Price: This field represents a fixed price which when paid by the user will get the product and expire the auction.
- Ending Date: At this date, auction will expire.
Your auction product has been added. You can show it inside Shop page or by adding a shortcode inside a new page. If you have problems please open discussion in support forum.