1. Installing Ultimate WooCommerce Auction PRO plugin
In This Article
- Minimum Requirements
- Automatic Installation
- Manual Installation
- Upgrade From Free To Pro Version
- Theme Supported
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for assistance and also ask them to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above is ensured.
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- Latest WooCommerce Plugin.
- Here is the WooCommerce website to read their documentation and extensions
- and watch their WooCommerce 101 Series before starting the installation and configuration process.
- You need to configure WooCommerce functions properly such as Payment and Shipping. These are essential features that you need for smooth operation. Please read WooCommerce Official documentation for:
- To do an automatic install of our plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins from your dashboard menu and go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Next, click on the upload button and select the ultimate-woocommerce-auction-pro.zip file you downloaded after purchase by clicking on choose file button. At last click on Install Now to start the installation of the plugin.
- Once you installed the plugin then Activate the plugin from the installed plugins list. After activation enables all functionalities of the plugin.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here. Kindly follow these instructions for WooCommerce Plugin and then for our plugin.
Upgrade From Free To Pro Version
If you are using the free version i.e. Ultimate WooCommerce Auction FREE plugin and want to upgrade to the pro version, just download the ultimate-woocommerce-auction-pro.zip from your purchase page, install, and active it. You need to add a license key for that go to Auctions -> License & Addon. Add license key and click the button "Activate License". You are done!.
Below are a few examples that include popular themes. Some are free and some are paid from Envato. You can Google their names to find out more.
- Shopkeeper Theme
- Homestore (Homestore – Storefront Child Theme)
- Flatsome theme
It would work with most WooCommerce themes. Generally, themes put their own styles and some themes do not allow "custom woocommerce product types" to be shown and since for "auction products" we have added them as "custom product types" if the theme has been developed only to show "woocommerce product types" like "simple products", "Variable products", it is not able to show them.
4. We will debug and check what the issue is and will let you know our findings.