1. Installing Ultimate WooCommerce Auction PRO plugin
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for assistance and also ask them to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above is ensured.
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- Latest WooCommerce Plugin.
- Here is the WooCommerce website to read their documentation and extensions
- and watch their WooCommerce 101 Series before starting the installation and configuration process.
- You need to configure WooCommerce functions properly such as, Payment and Shipping. These are essential features that you need for smooth operation. Please read WooCommerce Official documentation for:
- To do an automatic install of our plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, Navigate to Plugins → Add New → Upload File. Click Choose File and select ultimate-woocommerce-auction-pro.zip file you downloaded after purchase. Click Install. Once installed, click Activate.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here. Kindly follow these instructions for WooCommerce Plugin and then for our plugin.
Upgrade from free to pro version
If you are using the free version i.e. Ultimate WooCommerce Auction FREE plugin and want to upgrade to pro version, just download the ultimate-woocommerce-auction-pro.zip from your purchase page and install it. Now, click on the Activate button. You are done!